My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tomorrow is a new day

Tomorrow is a new day full of promise. I don't know what it holds but I am starting to have hope that each day will get a little better and a little easier. I am beginning to accept what is. I am beginning to understand that this is the way it has to be.

I was becoming a lot of things that I never expected I would. The only emotions I could feel were anger and fear. Frustration wasn't far behind. I was angry more often then not. I was afraid all the time. I was constantly frustrated. There was no real or lasting joy anywhere in my life.

The frustration of being in a no win situation got the best of me. The pain of holding on became more then the pain of letting go. I was so totally unhappy with life the way it was and was no longer willing to keep living my life that way. I know there is more to life then what I was living but nothing was going to change as long as I was willing to allow it to continue.

Now that I am no longer fighting a battle I can not win it will free my heart. The energy and the life in me were being used in negative ways. Now that I have given up the struggle just maybe I will be able to use that energy in more positive ways. I don't know but at least now I have some kind of hope for the future.

I know that I will be doing a lot of grief work in the weeks and months ahead but I know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Once I let go of all the negative I can grab on to the positive ahead of me. Maybe then I will be able to look back at what was good and right. Maybe then I will be able to smile when I remember the past.




No comments:

Post a Comment